The BMW Group vehicle and component plants have opened their gates, offering interested visitors the opportunity to view live manufacturing processes on a factory tour. Our professional guides explain production processes of cars, motorbikes, engines and components in a comprehensible and fascinating way. This is an exceptional channel of communication for our client as their company’s qualities are represented on various levels - as a responsible employer, as a manufacturer of premium automobiles, as technology and innovation leader, as an efficient business, as a pioneer in sustainability, as a local business partner - to only name a few.
- Local project management, extensive organisation of all plant tours, as well as support of journalists and VIP visitors
- Recruiting, hiring, training of brand ambassadors and customer service staff
- Quality management and continuous optimisation of visitor experience
- Provision of plant tours booking centre (customer service and bookings 6 days/week, 12 hours/day)
- Provision of booking software including online booking and payment
- Editorial and operation of booking portal
Every year we enable over 125.000 visitors to experience the fascination of production in the BMW Group Plants Berlin, Leipzig, Regensburg, Dingolfing, Landshut, Steyr and Oxford. Did we spark your interest?Book your plant tour under https://www.bmw-besuchen.com/en/request